Features & Benefits:
Latest Generation Technology: Our installation is equipped with state-of-the-art Fiber:Yb active medium, ensuring top-tier performance and reliability.
Precision and Efficiency: This cutting-edge system empowers you to carry out marking and engraving operations with unparalleled precision and efficiency, delivering outstanding results every time.
Fiber optic laser generator with Fiber: Ytterbium-doped gain media: YLP-V2-1-100-20-20, manufacturer IPG GmbH:
– average power: 20 W.
– wavelength: 1065 nm ± 1.5%.
– repetition rate: 2-200 kHz.
– pulse duration: 100 ns.
– Pilot laser for process alignment and simulation (≤ 1 mW, λ = 660 nm).
– spot diameter: 50 µm (for f = 255 mm lens).
– status / control laser via software, via the RS-232 connection.
– air cooling.
Scanner galvo SCANcube® 7, manufacturer SCANLAB GmbH:
– F-Theta f=255 mm lens, included.
– working area: 170 mm x 170 mm.
– typical marking speed: 2.5 m/s (for f=160 mm).
– positioning speed: 15 m/s.
writing speed: 600/900 cps.
– repeatability (RMS): < 2 µrad.
– weight (without objective F-Theta): 650 g.
– dimensions: 69 mm x 78.5 mm x 77.9 mm.
– operating temperature: 250C ± 100C.
The basic configuration includes: laser generator and the galvo scanner as well as their accesories, the PC together with the control board RTC® 5 as well as the laser softwareDESK® (1 license).
– enclosure with laser safety window.
– motorized Z-axis.
– motorized C-axis for marking on revolving workpieces.
– exhaust and filtration system.
– laser safety goggles.
– marking-on-the-fly possibility.
– process visualisation camera.
– +12 months extended warranty option.