At https://apellaser.ro/ you can find information (texts, pictures, databases, etc.) that constitute the content of the website https://apellaser.ro/, property of APEL LASER SRL, with registered office in ROMANIA, BUCHAREST, DISTRICT 6, STR. VINTILA MIHAILESCU, 15 B, BLDG. 60, ENTR. 1, 1ST FLOOR, AP. 12, registered at the Trade Register with no. J40/9719/2003, CUI 15595373. Any use of the content (in whole or in part) for purposes other than personal interest is punishable under the legislation on intellectual property rights.
The information provided on this website is in Romanian (https://apellaser.ro/), without excluding their presentation in other languages.
The use of the website https://apellaser.ro/ implies the acceptance of the terms and conditions that will be detailed in the following paragraphs.
For the best use of the site, it is recommended to read carefully the terms and conditions.
APEL LASER SRL undertakes the right to make changes to these provisions without further notice. When accessing this chapter of the site (terms and conditions), you are browsing the latest version of this contract.
1. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By accessing the site, you agree that use is at your own risk. APEL LASER SRL is not responsible for any direct or indirect incident or any other losses, costs or expenses of any nature that may occur as a result of accessing or browsing the site or through data downloads (text, images, video or audio).
The content of the https://apellaser.ro/ website has been compiled with the utmost care for the correct input of data and the accuracy of the information. However, errors are not impossible. Therefore, APEL LASER SRL does not undertake responsibility for printing or display errors, in terms of images, characteristics, etc.
APEL LASER SRL is not responsible for any damage caused by viruses, bugs, human actions or any failure of the computer system, or any other errors, failures or communication delays in transmissions on devices.
All information and materials contained on this site are provided free of charge, without any warranty of any kind. Under no circumstances shall APEL LASER SRL be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or special damages arising out of the use or inability to use this site and shall not be liable for any damages that are the result of errors, omissions, interruptions, errors, defects, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance of the site.
By accessing the site, the visitor expressly and unequivocally accepts the Terms and Conditions of the site and the conditions under which the contact process and/or request for offer is carried out, as presented on the site.
2. ADVERTISING AND CONFIDENTIALITY
The user will not make public, to third parties, by any means, any private information received from APEL LASER SRL, under penalty of being obliged to pay damages.
Also, APEL LASER SRL will not make public to any third party any information transmitted without the written consent of the user, with the exception of approved partners, service providers with whom there is a contract protecting this data.
The https://apellaser.ro/ website may contain links to other websites or other sources.
APEL LASER SRL is not responsible for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by the information provided by the sites or sources to which these links refer.
ANY ATTEMPT TO ACCESS THE PERSONAL DATA OF ANOTHER USER, TO MODIFY THE CONTENT OF THE SITE HTTPS://APELLASER.RO / OR TO AFFECT THE FUNCTIONING OF THE SERVER HOSTING THE SITE HTTPS://APELLASER.RO / WILL BE CONSIDERED AN ATTEMPT TO FRAUD THE SITE AND WILL TRIGGER CRIMINAL PROSECUTION AGAINST THE AUTHOR OR AUTHORS OF THESE FACTS.
5. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION
The user’s personal data may be used by APEL LASER SRL only for the stated purpose of this site. The information and data in the contact form and the offer request form will only be used to respond to the submitter’s requests.
However, personal data may be transmitted to the authorities entitled to carry out any checks justified by law, if requested in accordance with the laws in force.
APEL LASER SRL does not sell, offer or exchange e-mail addresses obtained through this site, nor does it disclose your e-mail address to other persons accessing the pages of this site.
According to Regulation (EU) 679/2016, you benefit from the following rights:
- The right to information and access to personal data: the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is processed and, if so, access to that data.
- Right to rectification: the right to request the Controller and to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and/or to obtain the completion of personal data that are incomplete, with the mention that in the case of an online account you can make these changes yourself in the editing section of the account data.
- Right to erasure of data (“right to be forgotten”): the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay if certain grounds mentioned in the GDPR Regulation apply.
- Right to restriction of processing: the right to obtain restriction of processing in certain cases.
- The right to data portability: the right to receive personal data concerning you and to transmit them to another controller.
- Right to object: the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you, under the GDPR Regulation
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly affects you to a significant extent.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing (ANSPDCP) if you consider that your data has not been processed in accordance with the law.
In order to exercise the above-mentioned rights, please send a written request, dated and signed to the e-mail address: email@example.com, or to the postal address: ROMANIA, BUCHAREST, DISTRICT 6, STR. VINTILA MIHAILESCU, 15 B, BLDG. 60, ENTR. 1, 1ST FLOOR, AP. 12, to the attention of the PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL DATA – GEORGE CRACIUN.
6. DISPUTES. APPLICABLE LAW
Any dispute arising will be settled by agreement between the two parties (amicably). In the event of failure to settle the conflict amicably, the Romanian courts of law, within the area of the registered office of APEL LASER SRL, shall have jurisdiction.
APEL LASER SRL shall not be liable for damages, costs, lawsuits, claims or expenses arising as a result of users’ non-compliance with the “Terms and Conditions”.