We treat the confidentiality of personal data seriously and responsibly, and their security is a priority for us.
Therefore, we are committed to comply with the new rules imposed by the European Regulation No 2016/679 referred to as “the Regulation” regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
Through this policy we explain to you what personal data we process, how we collect it, how we use it and, above all, how we protect this data.
We also inform you about your rights and guide you on how to exercise them.
2. ABOUT US
Our registered office is in ROMANIA, BUCHAREST, DISTRICT 6, STR. VINTILA MIHAILESCU, 15 B, BLDG. 60, ENTR. 1, 1ST FLOOR, AP. 12, CUI 15595373, J40/9719/2003.
The legal representative of the company is GEORGE CRACIUN and can be contacted at ROMANIA, BUCHAREST, DISTRICT 6, STR. VINTILA MIHAILESCU, 15 B, BLDG. 60, ENTR. 1, 1ST FLOOR, AP. 12 and at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
From the point of view of EU Regulation 679/2016 APEL LASER SRL is a personal data controller and has a designated data protection officer GEORGE CRACIUN who can be contacted at:
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Our address is: ROMANIA, BUCURESTI, DISTRICT 6, STR. VINTILA MIHAILESCU, 15 B, BLDG. 60, ENTR. 1, 1ST FLOOR, AP. 12;
3. WHAT DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We use only that information that is strictly necessary and relevant to our business and to your needs as a consumer and we collect it through our website which is hosted and managed in Romania. We get hold of your data, mainly as a result of you choosing to disclose it to us voluntarily but also through automatic capture, when you access our site, as a result of the use of specific technology and software. Although you can visit our site without having to reveal your identity, you can directly provide us with your personal data when you use our site:
- Order form – to buy products and/or services from us. We use your first and last name, contracting and invoicing address, e-mail and telephone information for the purpose of taking and processing your order and communicating with you in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If you do not agree to disclose this information to us, we may not be able to fulfill your order for products/services.
- Newsletter form – through which we send you marketing and advertising materials using your identification data such as your name and surname. Available at the top of the footer of the homepage https://apellaser.ro/. Data collected:
- Email address.
We will only send you communications about news from our offer if you have opted in. You can always choose to change your mind and you can withdraw your consent by ticking the unsubscribe button, according to the instructions included in the email.
- Contact form – We use your personal data for the purpose of taking your request in order to have all the necessary information to contact you. Available at: https://apellaser.ro/contact/.
Automatic data capture is done through:
- cookie technology: a cookie is a piece of information transmitted from the web page, saved by the browser on your computer’s hard drive and which we can access later. It retains statistical information necessary for a web page to personalize the browsing session (e.g., by displaying dynamic images of products of interest) such as previously visited web pages, downloads made, internet provider used, country of origin of the site visitor.
The most common cookies are:
- Technical: they are absolutely necessary for us to ensure the efficiency of the site from a technical perspective;
- Functional: they remember your choices and help us improve your shopping experience on our site;
- Performance: help us measure site performance using information about how visitors navigate the site;
- Redirecting: helps us place advertisements on other web pages you use;
- Social media plug-in: to connect our customers to different social media channels.
We collect and process data provided by cookie technology only if you allow us to do so.
Standard web server log files, provide us with statistical information on the number of visitors and allow us to evaluate the technical capacity of our site.
Through these we collect some information about your IP address but they are not able to identify you directly but provide us with statistical data about the traffic on the page.
Our website uses the web analytics service “Google Adwords/Analytics” of Google Inc. for statistical purposes.
If IP address anonymisation is activated, your IP address will be shortened within the European Union or other third countries that are members of the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the entire IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. IP anonymization is enabled for this site. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
- Identity data: first and last name, name of the company you represent;
- contact data: e-mail address, telephone number, possibly contracting and billing address;
- commercial transaction data: services and products purchased from us, payment method;
- technical data: login data, including IP, operating system and platform, browser identification, location, technologies used on the devices used to access the site;
- usage data: of our website, products and services;
- marketing data: your preferences to receive information from us or third parties.
- PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND LEGAL BASIS
We collect information containing personal or technical data mainly for:
- Improving our services and your shopping experience on our website.
In order to do this, we rely on our legitimate interest to conduct commercial activities but we are also careful to respect your rights and freedoms so we offer you the easy possibility to opt-out of using the programs and technologies we use in the data collection and processing process.
- Direct marketing
We base our marketing communications on your prior consent. You may opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button within the messages you receive from us.
- Security reasons of our hardware and software infrastructure.
The basis for collection and processing for this purpose is both a legal one, namely the obligation to safeguard assets, and one based on our legitimate interest in protecting our business.
To the extent that we use the information held for purposes other than those stated above, we will expressly ask for your consent and explain to you what new rights you benefit from in this situation.
- IMPOSSIBILITY/REFUSAL TO PROVIDE US WITH CERTAIN PERSONAL DATA
If you do not provide us with the requested information, it is very likely that you will not be able to use our website in the normal way and that we will not be able to accept and process your request and will not be able to provide you with the products or services of interest to you.
Your data is used by APEL LASER SRL (www.apellaser.ro) and we will never share your personal information with a third party for purposes other than those described in this Policy.
We may share your personal information with our trusted partners who are able to provide guarantees regarding the security and privacy of your data and who process the data only in accordance with our instructions.
Our partners are generally third-party service providers with whom we collaborate and who operate in areas such as: IT services and maintenance, internal and EU database hosting, behavioural analytics services (Google Analytics, Facebook), accounting and tax, legal advice and assistance, marketing, finance, advertising, payment processing, delivery or other services, public authorities.
- STORAGE LOCATION
Both the website and the physical and electronic database containing personal information are hosted/stored on secure servers in Romania.
To the extent that we transfer certain personal data to entities located in the European Union or outside the European Union, including in countries where the European Commission has not recognized an adequate level of protection of personal data, we will take measures to protect your rights and interests.
Transfers will be protected by contractual clauses or other safeguards such as certification schemes of which the Privacy Shield for the protection of personal data transferred from within the EU to the United States of America is a part.
- SECURITY MEASURES
Although your data is collected online, some of your data is also stored on paper (e.g., invoices).
APEL LASER SRL (www.apellaser.ro) is particularly and constantly concerned with implementing effective security measures to protect your personal data and avoid security breaches both in terms of information stored online and on physical media.
Regardless of how your data is stored, it is stored in secure environments that benefit from safeguards to protect against unauthorised access, use, disclosure, modification or destruction.
We have also implemented special measures regarding network and data transfer security, infrastructure auditing and testing, trained staff, data transfer outside Romania only to entities that can provide similar protection, etc.
- STORAGE PERIOD
If we process your data for the performance of pre-contractual/contractual obligations we will store the data for as long as necessary for the performance of the contract and for an additional period thereafter.
If we process your data by virtue of a legal obligation or in the public interest, we will store the data for as long as necessary to comply with the legal obligation or as long as the interest qualifies as public interest.
Where we process your data to protect our legitimate business interests, we will store the data until you ask us to stop unless we can demonstrate that the reason for collecting and storing takes priority over your interests, rights and freedoms.
If we process your data based on your express consent, we will store the data until you ask us to stop.
We store personal data collected through the offer request form for 12 months.
We store personal data collected through the contact form for 12 months.
- AUTOMATION OF THE DECISION-MAKING PROCESS
APEL LASER SRL (www.apellaser.ro) does not use automated processes that may generate legal effects that concern you or that may affect you to a significant extent.
You may at any time request not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, if that decision produces legal effects concerning you or otherwise affects you in a similar way and to a significant extent.
You may not benefit from this right of choice if the decision taken as a result of automatic processing is necessary for us to conclude or perform a contract or if it is permitted by law and there are adequate safeguards for your rights and freedoms.
If you have given us your consent to automatic processing and then change your mind, you may withdraw your consent at any time by making a written request to us using the details given in the Contact section of the website.
- Right to information – you have the right to know if your personal data are processed, what data are collected, where they are obtained and why, by whom they are processed, for what period and if these data are subject to automatic processing that may produce legal effects or significantly affect you.
- Right of access – you have the right to access, free of charge and at reasonable intervals, data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of the personal data collected.
- Right to update/rectification – you have the right to request that your personal data, which is inaccurate or incomplete, be rectified or updated.
- Right to erasure – if you have withdrawn your consent, object to the processing of your data, the processing does not comply with the Regulation or is no longer necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected and processed, you may request that your personal data be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object – in certain cases you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing – where your personal data is subject to automated processing, including profiling, which may produce legal effects or affect you in a significant way, you are entitled to ask us to exclude your data from any automated individual decision-making process.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your personal data in an appropriate format or, if possible, by direct transfer from one processor to another.
- The right to assistance from a supervisory authority – you have the right to request assistance from a supervisory authority and the right to other remedies, such as seeking compensation.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to withdrawal.
- Right to lodge a complaint – if you wish to make a complaint about the way we process your personal data, we invite you to contact us:
- By e-mail at: email@example.com;
- By post or courier to: ROMANIA, BUCHAREST, DISTRICT 6, STR. VINTILA MIHAILESCU, 15 B, BLDG. 60, ENTR. 1, 1ST FLOOR, AP. 12, to the attention of the PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL DATA.
We assure you that all your complaints will be treated with seriousness, professionalism and full confidentiality.
If you are still dissatisfied with the way we have responded to your complaints, you can contact the authorities that have a supervisory role over our personal data activities.
In Romania this authority is represented by the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing, whose contact information is:
Address: B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru no. 28-30, District 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania
Telephone: +40.318.059.211 or +40.318.059.212;