ZNO-BASED 1D AND 2D NANOSTRUCTURES AND INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGICAL PROCESSES FOR THEIR DIRECT INTEGRATION INTO GAS SENSING AND UV RADIATION DETECTION DEVICES
– Optimized processes for growing 1D and 2D nanostructures and obtaining porous zinc oxide layers;
– Innovative process for direct integration of nanostructures in sensing devices;
– Experimental models of gas sensors and photodetectors for UV;
– Nanostructure characterization methods – nanowires and meso- and nanoporous layers (oxides of ZnO, NiO, TiO2), carbon nanostructures (2D-graphenes, graphene nanoflakes, nanodots of carbon) by Raman spectroscopy; experimental set-up for the functional characterization of the sensors.
– Evaluation of the response of the sensor to exposure to gases and UV radiation;
– Publications – ISI articles, communications at national and international conferences.